A Year in Review: Top Social Posts of 2018
Skip to Article Text Share or print this article
The year is coming to end so let's look back on all that happened on social media in 2018 at UM-Flint. Here are your favorite eight posts of the year:
- The campus community showed love in the face of hate.
- The Intercultural Center gained a new director.
- Physical therapy and engineering students teamed up for kids with disabilities.
- 2018 brought the first recipient of the Donald Lorne Wyant music Scholarship.
- Jane Goodall made a visit to campus as the first 2018-19 Critical Issues Forum speaker.
- Ground officially broke for the Murchie Science Building Expansion.
- The first snow day happened in November.
- Giving Blue Day was a total success thanks to testimonials from awesome students like Hunter Duehring.
Thanks for taking a stroll down memory lane; enjoy your break and we'll see you next year!
Contact University Communications & Marketing with comments, questions, or story ideas.