The year is coming to end so let’s look back on all that happened on social media in 2018 at UM-Flint. Here are your favorite eight posts of the year:
- The campus community showed love in the face of hate.
- The Intercultural Center gained a new director.
- Physical therapy and engineering students teamed up for kids with disabilities.
- 2018 brought the first recipient of the Donald Lorne Wyant music Scholarship.
- Jane Goodall made a visit to campus as the first 2018-19 Critical Issues Forum speaker.
- Ground officially broke for the Murchie Science Building Expansion.
- The first snow day happened in November.
- Giving Blue Day was a total success thanks to testimonials from awesome students like Hunter Duehring.
Thanks for taking a stroll down memory lane; enjoy your break and we’ll see you next year!
Anna is the social media strategist in University Communications & Marketing.